Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 25


Welcome to My PLE!

This was a video about a seventh grader who used Symbaloo to create a PLE personal learning environment. Her screencast was really professional and well done. I dare say my PLE is not his advanced. When I was in seventh grade no one even had a computer! A PLE is suppose to give you control and manage how you learn. Hopefully I can fine tune my twitter account and I started to put together a facebook page, which shows how behind I am. Maybe I should get my seventh grader to help me?


Two Questions That Could Change Your Life!

This video was great and thought provoking. One sentence that generalizes your life ! Thats difficult to create. I'm usually so busy with my children that I don't really have time to reflect at the end of the day. I would hope that I was a better person from day to day, but being older and wiser I know that you just have to try your best and not dwell on the bad days. I hope when people think of me my sentence would be. She was a good mother and a good person. As a teacher I would hope my sentence would be She motivated children to learn!


2 comments:

  1. You'll love facebook!! From I know about you so far, you are a good mother to your kids and I believe you will be a great teacher for your student. You have a great personality and I think you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that those are two great choices for sentences, and I also would love for those things to be said about me.

    ReplyDelete