Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Comments For Teachers Week 13 and 14

" 10 Steps To A Gmail Makeover "


I had to comment on Lisa Thuman's blog here is the link http://thumannresources.com/
which is 21st century ideas to help facilitate learning and teaching. The first blog I read was really helpful it " 10 Steps To A Gmail Makeover ". She told how to archive your emails, make folders for your emails, filters for your emails etc. How to basically keep your self organized and get rid of all the emails that are useless to you.

This was somewhat helpful to me but most of the time I have my emails forwarded to my phone so I can just delete them as they come in. Making folders would be something I would need to do because I often delete important emails and I cant find them later. So putting them in a folder for retrieving them later would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment