Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vicki Davis Blog

I think this teacher and her class is incredible. My children go to private school with new Mac's in their computer labs and they don't do anything like this, It's a shame. I wasn't familiar with any of the terms she was using like wiki, avatar, etc. But I am eager to learn. It's amazing how she has connected student's in so many countries together to talk about everything from customs to how being a teenager differs from place to place.
My eleven year old knows more than I ever will about computers, but one thing I hope to gain
from this class is to teach her how to link with kids in other countries and maybe get her class at school to start doing this. I'm eager to start following her Cool Cat teacher blog, and read her book.

1 comment:

  1. So what, as a parent, are you going to do about it? St. Lukes perhaps?

    ReplyDelete